Okay what did you drink before the ultrasound - your baby girl is dancing in there!! What an amazing sight it is to see how God forms our little ones. I love the name....perfect - just perfect!
okay, so that music and the baby's movement is exactly why women want to get pregnant again, even in light of the day that i just have had with my two girls this morning. it was just horrible, but then i watched your video and i'm thinking how i can get josh into bed. hormones.
i'm so excited you're having a girl. named annie. how awesome is that.
14 comments :
i'm crying, Brooke. how very wonderful.
yep. i'm crying too. i love her.
she looks huge! how exciting.
She is beautiful! And I love the name. Congratulations, Brooke and Josh.
Okay what did you drink before the ultrasound - your baby girl is dancing in there!! What an amazing sight it is to see how God forms our little ones. I love the name....perfect - just perfect!
absolutely amazing...annie ruth is beautiful. so happy for you, brooke :)
Congratulations! I love that name! I love that you are having a girl... girls are great. :)
it's such a gift to see her moving around all healthy and perfectly formed isn't it. i love the name annie jared.
maria
okay, so that music and the baby's movement is exactly why women want to get pregnant again, even in light of the day that i just have had with my two girls this morning. it was just horrible, but then i watched your video and i'm thinking how i can get josh into bed. hormones.
i'm so excited you're having a girl. named annie. how awesome is that.
can't wait to see you guys!
We already love her... she is so active!! What a sweet little girl :)
i could about cry and i'm dying at SB's comments about getting her husband in bed. Yep, reproduction is scary but oh so wonderful!
jd
Now I want another baby...
oh, dear. what a miracle. congratulations, brooke. really. what joy.
congratulations, brookie! i'm so happy for y'all! :)
Post a Comment