Fall, please.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I ventured out today to do some grocery shopping, and bought my favorite fall herbal tea- Tazo's Wild Sweet Orange. I am SO ready for FALL.

Today is one of those hazy, hot days in Tulsa. It kind of irritated me, and I resonate with every woman who has had to endure a pregnancy in the Summer. If I can help it- that will not happen again:)

So, as I was doing my weekly exploring, I rounded a certain corner- and what do you know. A new Whole Foods. So, I ventured in, bought some new reusable bags, and some Fall tea. I also had a good laugh as I was checking out- on the little payment screen where you swipe your card, it asked "credit card" or "food stamps". I thought those were funny options- because the only way one can afford to shop there regularly is on credit or gov't assistance. I still like to browse, though. A woman can dream.

No comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground