weekend

Sunday, August 10, 2008

This weekend, one of my best friends in the world got married in Saint Louis. The weekend was amazing. The weather felt like late Spring- and it was wonderful to be back in a place I love so much. It felt like a really long hug. I didn't want to let go.

Saint Louis has always been the place where I felt most like myself- and every time I return, I find myself asking God to somehow get us back there, some day. It's not that I haven't felt cared for and loved elsewhere- because I have. It's just there, I feel some kind of deep peace.

To all the friends I was able to see this weekend- it was SO GOOD to see you. And Leslie and Kevin- CONGRATS! We had the best time and love you all dearly.

And also Hagers- thank you for the cozy bed and good conversation. It was a pleasure to stay in your home.

No comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground