Well, upon my mother's insistence, I have another ultrasound on Monday at a place that does gender identification. There are these big imaging clinics all over Tulsa- places that do ultra sounds and MRI's and CT scans, etc... Maybe these exist in Birmingham, too- who knows. Anyway, for 50 bucks they will give it another go.
Guess whose 32 oz. of fluid will contain caffeine and sugar on Monday?
Until then, I am back to my curtains- the ones whose pattern I have already abandoned. We'll see how THAT goes. If I am not too embarrassed, I'll show the finished product. Right now, I am just mad I paid 8 dollars for a pattern I know I would most likely not follow....
3 comments :
I will be by my phone in the morning. call me ya HOOCH! and let me know that it's a boy ;)
did you just call me a hooch? :)
Waiting... :)
Post a Comment