so excited i cannot stand it!
yeaaaaaaaaaaa!joy
WONDERFUL! Girls are awesome! Jackie
I am so excited for y'all. What a blessing. Congratulations!
YEA! That is totally what I was thinking you were having but obviously who really knows!We are so excited for y'all!
hurray!congratulations! so excited for you.
Having a little girl is great!!! You will love all the sass that comes from it...I'm so excited for you guys!!
Congrats!!!!
well, i am thrilled and i was totally wrong. i am so happy for yall. josh, just wait you will be so wrapped around your little girls finger, there is nothing like it.
Soooo fun...I love the name! Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments :
so excited i cannot stand it!
yeaaaaaaaaaaa!
joy
WONDERFUL! Girls are awesome!
Jackie
I am so excited for y'all. What a blessing. Congratulations!
YEA! That is totally what I was thinking you were having but obviously who really knows!
We are so excited for y'all!
hurray!
congratulations! so excited for you.
Having a little girl is great!!! You will love all the sass that comes from it...I'm so excited for you guys!!
Congrats!!!!
well, i am thrilled and i was totally wrong. i am so happy for yall. josh, just wait you will be so wrapped around your little girls finger, there is nothing like it.
Soooo fun...I love the name! Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment