I shot a very fun wedding today, and now I am laying on my bed with my feet regaining some feeling:) But, what I really wanted to share was that today we signed a contract on our house. Monday, we had decided to see if we could rent, as we were running out of time. I didn't feel like we were giving up, but in some way we were laying out our fleece, asking God what we should do. We got more than 10 calls that day, which was super encouraging- and stressful, as we then had to think through how to screen, do applications, etc.... My anxiety level was high.
And then Wednesday happened. Three showings.
Thursday we had an offer.
Today we signed a contract.
I know it's not a done deal, but it looks hopeful. and I am feeling less like I am going to lose my mind:)
I can't believe we are moving in three weeks.
3 comments :
hurray! so very happy for you.
I'm so glad you have contract....one less stress to deal with. Hopefully everything will go smoothly with closing! And the best part is you don't have to live with your house spotless anymore. love you friend
I am so excited you finally got some good news on the house rental! So glad part of the most stressful things is getting taken care of!
I can't believe you all are moving in three weeks... times simply flies!
How are you feeling besides all the stress?
Mohana
Post a Comment