I know crazy, and I will use it.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I think Owen Wilson says that in one of those Shanghai noon movies. I watched that movie one too many times on a flight to and from Europe years ago. I was really feeling those words by the end of the trip. But that's another story.

We have three days until we load up the truck, and I am just not feeling it. The "it" I need for the final push. I don't really feel stressed, I just don't care:)

I have also entered into a new phase of pregnancy where my need for food IS actually making me crazy. It just hits me so fast, and I feel like the world is coming to an end. Talk about high maintenance. This morning, I temporarily lost my sanity when I realized all the utensils had been packed and I was trying to flip sausage with a knife, in a copper pan that was in the good will box. It did not end well, and expletives were said. I had to walk it off, and then my sweet husband, who was still half asleep, managed to salvage the sausage. I know, sausage. I won't even try to explain it- except that lately cereal just doesn't work.

So, crazy it is.

1 comment :

amy & ashley said...

haha. i feel that way about food a LOT, but i don't have pregnancy as an excuse...:)

we'll be praying for your move~we understand that in this phase of our life for sure. i hope the transition goes well for you too.

oh, and we also reached the point of, "i don't care IF it goes or HOW it goes, just throw it in the truck!"

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground