weary

Monday, June 02, 2008

We've had a week straight of traveling and family and birthdays. It's been fun and exhausting all at the same time. And now, we are facing all that comes with a leaving a place- and well, it's starting hit home, making me sad in a lot of ways.

There is also the weight of still trying to sell our house, or rent it, move ourselves to middle america (with a 130 pound dog , no less), start a new job(s), make a new home, and somehow not fall into financial ruin:) Lord, have mercy.

I am reminded today, though, how all the little details that overwhelm me, are falling into place. Today, three small things were taken care of, with ease, which  I thought would be more tedious. Then, my sweet mom and grandmother came to help me clean our house, as we have a showing this afternoon. I was really sick this morning, so it was a huge help to have them here. And then, the showing itself- another small gift. 

I don't know how this will all work out, but it will, and with what wee bit of faith I have, I will keep asking God to help us.


1 comment :

Susan said...

brookie, i just looked at your other blog - y'all have truly created a beautiful house! :) it is gorgeous, and if i lived in b'ham, i would want to rent your house.

ps. check my blog. kevin and i are good. :)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground