Have yall heard about this? A ring tone, teenagers can hear, but not OLD people. Yeah, well some friends were telling me about the thing last nite so this morning I headed on over to NPR, armed and ready to cover my ears from the high pitched sound- and nothing. My dog's ears were wiggling like crazy, and Josh was like TURN THAT OFF, but me, I was surfing the internet for a miracle ear.
Please, somebody as "young" as me, tell me they can not hear this thing. I will feel better.
15 comments :
Hilariuos! I will try to later with me vs. the boys. It was good to talk yesterday.
I think I heard it but the room was very quiet. I would have no idea if I was in a noisier place. Crazy.
i can't hear it either!!! :(
I heard it....and my ears are still ringing!!
okay jenn, rub it in:)
I posted earlier as David but that was really me. I heard it (David tried to trick me) but he couldn't hear it. Guess that means that part of my hearing works. Lately I have been wondering.
jackie could hear it and I couldn't, but that is not a surprise to me... I think it must have something to do with maturity Brooke~
I couldn't hear it on the NPR story, but I could hear it when I downloaded it. That made me feel a little better about myself.
I heard a little bit of it, and then listened to it again (and again) and heard it on the third try. I must figure out this mystery...
hey there!
we were out of town, so I just read about the moving... no way!!! that's not fair!!! We definitely have to eat dinner soon. We cannot on Thursdays neither Fridays. Please let me know when can we have you all over.
I saw the pictures of the house... it looks lovely!! It's so different from when I visited!
I'll try to listen to that ring tone, maybe i am too old too, hahaha!
Mohana, for the Shulls
ok... the ringing in my ears never stops, that is the problem... I think the upside of this is that people who have enjoyed alot of live rock and roll are immune to the ringing... if you were to ask the people who can hear it how many concerts they have been to, I am sure that there answer would prove my hypothesis. There you have it!
um, yeah. i couldn't hear it. i tried to ask huntleigh if she heard it, but i don't think she understood what i was asking her. she just told me she heard "Kai Lan" which is her new favorite show on Nick Jr.
me and cj are offically old. we heard nothing
I downloaded it and heard it. very annoying.
heard it and hated it. you're not missing anything. it must be one jewel in your crown of glory.
Post a Comment