will it ever get here?

Sunday, March 09, 2008

I really need some Spring. We have had some glimpses here and there, but I need some 70 degree, pink blossoms, sneezing from pollen kind of Spring. I insist!

Josh and I survived our first week of marital dieting. We have both put on the lb's since we got married. We like to think of it as the effects of marital bliss. I think hitting our 30's was probably the bigger culprit. Anyway, it feels good to take inventory of what you are eating. I am certainly a champion of moderation and am vehemently opposed to fat free cheese- so we are trying to figure out the whole middle ground thing.  We'll see how this week goes. I have high hopes.

Sorry I am light on the news this week. Things are quiet around here, and I am just trying to rest in the stillness of it. All that changes in a moment's notice, so I take the peace when it comes.

Have a good week!

3 comments :

Susan said...

now is the time of year that i always loved florida because it is spring by early february. and in his kindness, when god moved me from lakeland, he moved me to a place with colder weather but where spring still comes by early march. it has made the biggest difference in my soul to have some warm days! love you!

Elisa M said...

Yes, spring. Where is it? When will it stay? It is such a tease. Spring is good for the soul.

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground