the week

Monday, March 24, 2008

Josh and I just had a long week full of all kinds of adventures. Cabin-ing in southeast OK, which by the way was absolutely beautiful. Then, a long drive back, a day of rest, two days of major yard work and cleaning, a beautiful Easter morning and worship, and lunch with my beautiful sister and family. Dinner with friends along the way, and some amazing hikes, and perfect weather. We ended Josh's Spring break at our new fertility Doctor's office today. It was all in all a good experience, he was hopeful, said we should hopeful, which is always good to hear. I can't believe we have been doing all this stuff for almost a year. I could write a book on how not go about seeking fertility treatment. What a mess. But, I think we have landed at a good place, and hopefully, with God's mercy, we'll have a baby. 

We've got other big stuff on the horizon, and the proof of it is sitting on my shoulders right now in huge knots of tense muscles. That will ease, soon, I hope- and you'll get all the scoop right here on my world wide web blog:)

Until then, I am going to beg God to ease my mind, and give me rest.

Good nite, all.

1 comment :

Allison said...

I didn't realize you were dealing with infertility. I will certainly pray with you for a baby!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground