breathe and rest

Friday, March 28, 2008

That's what I have been telling myself today.

"Most" of the major projects are done. The house is clean and smells ALOT like lavender. I love that stuff.


I have definitely felt a tinge of the nuttiness coming on. You know, just that tense feeling of how in the world will this all come together.  It will, I know.

So, I am taking most of today to relish in a breezy, cloudy day. Everything is off. the tv. the music, even. 

It all gets crazy again, tomorrow, but today, I will take it slow.


2 comments :

Charlotte said...

I'm glad you're able to rest a bit in the midst of the craziness. I'm also very sad about you leaving...

cagedwisdom said...

taped across the top of my labtop is a phrase from Psalm 46, "Be still and know that I am God." Good advice went franticly infront of my computer/worship center.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground