my photography website is up and running. you should visit, and tell your friends.
4 comments
:
Anonymous
said...
How nice is the new site. Very. It looks wonderful and all the bits function as they should, which often does not happen with cool looking sites. And I like the redesign of the blog too.
Brooke!!! It's awesome! I love the music big time. Very nice choices and a very nice touch. I love it because it's so you and people will get a feel for who you are through it and seeing your pictures.
We have to set up a time soon for you to shoot Levi. I can't wait to see him through your eyes. I'm so proud of you.
4 comments :
How nice is the new site. Very. It looks wonderful and all the bits function as they should, which often does not happen with cool looking sites. And I like the redesign of the blog too.
thanks, neil.
Love it! What a great website, seriously.
Yay, Brooke!
Brooke!!! It's awesome! I love the music big time. Very nice choices and a very nice touch. I love it because it's so you and people will get a feel for who you are through it and seeing your pictures.
We have to set up a time soon for you to shoot Levi. I can't wait to see him through your eyes. I'm so proud of you.
Post a Comment