hello.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

saturday mornings seem to be the day to collect my thoughts on the weeks happenings. coffee to the left. patty griffin in my ears. I am on day two of fertility meds. I haven't gone crazy yet. yet. As if the whole process didn't play with your mind enough, it's hard to say what is what- but I feel good today. this thing just isn't in my hands.

josh is off for the summer. he has had quite a year, so it is good to see him relax and have him home. our 8 weeks of healthy living is going well. we went to the gym 4 times this week. I am back in the pool, so my back is a wreck, but I love swimming so much, so its worth the pain for now.

No big plans for summer for us. Infertility has a way of limiting almost everything. I will probably go to the clinic 3 or 4 times this week, if not more.

On the fertility front- My sister, who is great with child, is due any day this week. I am really looking forward to meeting little miss addison. this is the first little one on the Elliott side of the family, so we are pretty much going to drive my sister insane with love and affection for the little thing.

we might re-do our kitchen. It needs some serious help. serious. We will probably make the jump in July, but for now, we are drinking coffee, sleeping in, and watching movies.

AND thanks for all the lovely encouragement on the new WEBSITE.

happy saturday.

No comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground