three years ago, today, i married the quiet, wise, hysterical joshua jared. we had planned to go out for dinner- but after a long day, we ordered indian take-out, which is a nice thing to do, and one of the many reasons I married the josh.
Congrats on three years! What a special time to remember that day with you. Michael was so moved by Kurt's message. I am typing and looking across the way to the bookshelf with the black and white photo of Michael and I on the steps of Old Orchard that day. Little did I know how much our lives would change...You and I seem to have done a bit of "trading places." ... Happy Day to you and Josh. May you continue to fall in love with each other for the rest of your lives.
4 comments :
Happy anniversary to you!
Congrats on three years! What a special time to remember that day with you. Michael was so moved by Kurt's message. I am typing and looking across the way to the bookshelf with the black and white photo of Michael and I on the steps of Old Orchard that day. Little did I know how much our lives would change...You and I seem to have done a bit of "trading places." ... Happy Day to you and Josh. May you continue to fall in love with each other for the rest of your lives.
Happy Anniversary Jareds!
Can't wait to see you soon.
Happy Anniversary, Brooke and Josh!
Post a Comment