really boring things we did this weekend

Sunday, May 20, 2007

these are all the boring things we did this weekend.

1. cleaned out our office, so we could have an office.
2. spent the rest of our christmas money on a Dyson vacuum cleaner (God, help us.)
3. vacuumed our house.


one funny thing. watched alot of these.

4 comments :

kristen said...

I feel like a bad influence now.

Brooke Jared said...

no, don't! we ran into another couple this morning who randomly mentioned they had bought a dyson this week. it seemed like a sign. I feel like a pretty big dork, but that vacuum is amazing.

Tirzah said...

A DYSON thats my dream!! I just admitted that didnt I?

Jackie said...

Brooke,
You crack me up! So, where did you discover Betty?? You are my source for countless interesting and fun things. Can you recommend a good beach read for me to take to Mexico next week??

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground