do you ever have days...
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
that hold all the promise in the world, and then it just all goes to hell because the kinko lady won't help you with the fax machine, and then you are rude to someone you shouldn't be- it's like in a matter of moments, like not even a second, one can lose the will to live. I don't know why somedays it feels like the seams won't hold anything. I wish I knew, or understood. Lately, my patience has been lacking in so many areas. too many questions at the church meeting. too many phone calls from work. too much dog hair. too much laundry. too many doctors visits.- but then tommorrow shows up, and the despair is lifted, and you feel like you can handle this little blue planet. i like those days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
4 comments :
lexapro, lexapro, lexapro...and praying on my knees in my sunroom. my children one day will curse me for many reasons...
suz, i love you.
I love you both. I feel like I've had a year of those days. I like how you put it, Brooke — "it feels like the seams won't hold." Here's to tomorrow!
yes...MARANATHA!
Post a Comment