tulsa house

Thursday, July 03, 2008


Click on the house. It will take you to flickr and you can see more photos.

Family and friends asked for photos, so I promise this isn't me trying to show off anything. Although I do like the house:)

tulsa house, originally uploaded by brookejaredphotography.

6 comments :

The Guthries said...

Beautiful house, Brooke. The inside reminds me a lot of the pictures I saw of your B'ham home. It looks like you are certainly settling in!
Jaime

Suzanne Owen Jones said...

woooohooooo! i love it!

Under The Mountain said...

and how convenient that your next-door neighbors have a climbing wall for you to enjoy!

Carrie said...

wow brooksie, you got a lot done today! i was holding you up!!!! thanks for allowing me to be your first guest in tulsa! i love the new place. i will be back to visit before you know it!!
Carrie

Elisa M said...

It is a beautiful house with a porch made for conversation, laughter and tears. It looks so welcoming.

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground