you're half way!! beautiful mama!!
you're glowing. so pretty.maria
You look great!!! I'm pretty sure my stomach is catching up to yours at a very fast pace and I'm only 12 weeks!! Maybe its all the Mexican food?? I can keep my food down it just makes me feel like crap:) Love you friend!
you're so beautiful, Brooke. glowing indeed. so when do you find out, girl or boy? i can't wait.
Beautiful Brooke! It's so exciting to be halfway there! I can't wait to hear what you are having!
Brooke, this is beautiful. So happy for you and Josh.
Oh man, you are ten times cuter than those models! Look at you how you glow!!!! So happy for you all :)
Your story of getting to this point AND that smile... Beautiful... There's not a GAP ad anywhere that can hold a candle to that.
cuteness...
thanks everybody. I couldn't have made it this far without you guys.
Brooksie, you look beautiful. miss you.Joy
You are glowing Brooke...absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment
12 comments :
you're half way!! beautiful mama!!
you're glowing. so pretty.
maria
You look great!!! I'm pretty sure my stomach is catching up to yours at a very fast pace and I'm only 12 weeks!! Maybe its all the Mexican food?? I can keep my food down it just makes me feel like crap:) Love you friend!
you're so beautiful, Brooke. glowing indeed. so when do you find out, girl or boy? i can't wait.
Beautiful Brooke! It's so exciting to be halfway there! I can't wait to hear what you are having!
Brooke, this is beautiful. So happy for you and Josh.
Oh man, you are ten times cuter than those models! Look at you how you glow!!!! So happy for you all :)
Your story of getting to this point AND that smile... Beautiful... There's not a GAP ad anywhere that can hold a candle to that.
cuteness...
thanks everybody. I couldn't have made it this far without you guys.
Brooksie, you look beautiful. miss you.
Joy
You are glowing Brooke...absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment