still here.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

I just love these beautiful days we are having. I don't feel like doing much, but just getting outside and breathing it all in just feels so good and right. This morning was absolutely perfect. I so wanted to go sit outside at Rojo and enjoy the people and dogs and life walking by- but I just have to dream these days, as none of that is really as enjoyable as imagined. I know that this will be worth it. I know that THIS is what I have longed so much for. 

I miss seeing people though, and church. I get so ill in the evening, I hardly have the fight to push through a night out or worship. So, I miss all you people that I usually see at RMC, I miss the connections I was just beginning to make. I miss me- in a non self absorbed  way- the me that likes long conversations and walks and making new friends.

On another note- we are still trying to sell our house. I am growing ever anxious as to how this will all play out, our move to Tulsa and all. I know it will be okay, but I wish that something would come easy. Dear God, did you hear that, just one easy thing, pretty please?

I guess that's it for now. Back to my zofran taking, popsicle eating, mostly lying flat life. 

But it's worth it. It will be. It will be. It will be:)

1 comment :

Charlotte said...

Hey Brooke! I miss seeing you at church, too. We're really happy for y'all and Baby Jared. Hang in there...

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground