back

Thursday, May 29, 2008

ah- it's been a long day of driving, but we are home.  We hit our low point when we started singing Chicago songs, with Peter Cetera impersonations. We also realized that for all of my adult life, I thought that song "everybody needs a little time away, bla bla bla" said "after all the WHO you've been through,  I will make it up to you". Josh was like, "all the WHO?" , "what does that even mean?", to which he explained, "it's after all THAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH"- If you know me at all, I make up words ALOT, but I am pretty impressed with that one. pretty darn impressed. 

So, we have a place to live. yay. It's a great house, in a great neighborhood, near lots of things- so I am as pleased as can be. Now we start the arduous task up packing up life, oh and we still need nothing short of a miracle- we need to sell the house. which is causing me more anxiety than I care to have at this point.

good nite folks-


No comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground