I made it

Sunday, January 27, 2008

through my first weekend without the husband. It's kind of strange, because I have taken the occasional weekend trip since we have been married, but when he left on Saturday, I felt pretty sad. It's strange to think that in almost 4 years, I have had him at my side almost every single nite. Anyway, I guess there is something to that two becoming one thing:) He's back, and I am glad, because I love him a great deal.

In his absence, I did take the opportunity to see 27 dresses with my dear friend Carrie. It made me laugh, because I think I wore almost as many dresses before I got to wear the white one. I think they should be banned. from the WORLD. I have yet to wear one again. Even the tasteful ones, they just are what they are. The things you do for the people you love.

I'll post my cooking club contribution for the week tomorrow. Curry Chicken Salad on croissants. Homemade pita chips with Hummus. and Sweet zuchinni bread. Yum.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

saw the movie last week...twice. thought it was funny, yet spoke truth to me in this season of being a bridesmaid (never a bride...hate that cliche)...which i will be again this summer in a girl from my youth group's wedding. funny....
wish i could have seen it with you and carrie!
jb

Anonymous said...

not only did i see it twice, but i blogged about it...twice!

Globus said...

depends who you read. absence makes the heart grow fonder, alternatively absence makes the heart go wander :-)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground