Thanks everyone who called and wrote to me on my birthday yesterday. My phone was temporarily MIA and without battery- Josh eventually found it in the car, so I am just now getting messages and such. We had a nice day- Josh made me breakfast, and we went on a long walk and cleaned out the car, ate a ginormous meal with family and dear friends. We made it to midnite and were asleep by 12:15. I somehow made it today sans caffeine.
32. wow. That seems rather adult-ish.
I made a very romantic list last year about all my new years resolutions. I did not have a very romantic year, so i think I'll lay off the romantic list making this year-
I do plan to keep doing things I love. taking a lot of walks. staying behind the camera. I'd like to take a wine class. a yoga class. I'd like to go to a photography conference/trade show. I'd like to take a long bike ride near an ocean. I would like to talk less about things that don't matter. I would like to forgive a few people and be less afraid of some.
ok, so maybe that was a little romantic.
happy new year, folks.
2 comments :
Happy Birthday & I hope we all have a happier new year... We need some of that joy that's mixed with the sorrow.
hey!!!
Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday and Happy New Year all together!
I hope you had a great birthday. We are finally back in town, so we have to plan when yall can come to eat dinner with us. We'll love to catch up! (I never know if I spell that verb right, anyway I hope you understand what I meant!)
Love,
Mohana
Post a Comment