what a cold and dreary week that just passed us by. Not my most stellar week. Cold plus Rain plus a buttload of hormonal type drugs = ick. I am turning the old corner, though, as the drugs have done their work- and thus the waiting begins. This week is full of friends and an appropriate amount of work and hopefully some exercise and a wee bit of hope.
oh, and the christmas tree needs to be put away. since its february.
so, if I can get my act together, I will make it to see Over the Rhine tonight. I like them because they are rockstars and live on a farm (where they grow music, as they say).
Until then there are photo orders to be put in. A Mountain of Laundry that has taken over my guestroom. the kitchen and its dishes. I wish the mundane were not SO mundane.
I should also (gulp) mention I started a bible study this weekend. It has been a long time since I have done such a thing, but it is good to be confronted (not assaulted) with words from God. We are studying 1st John, and there was plenty of mystery and truth to keep me occupied until next week.
so, here's to a better week! a less drug-induced, warmer, sunnier week. with God's help.
1 comment :
Good, Good luck, B.
Post a Comment