hot!!!

Thursday, August 02, 2012

The heat has zapped all of my creativity! Not to mention a Summer cold that had me down this past week. Seriously, 114 today. I took the girls to the zoo at the crack of dawn just to get out of the house, but the heat just makes everybody crazy. All I did was scold, correct, threaten the entire time! Mommy of the year!!!!

But then I started driving to Target, because Sweet Millie is getting baptized on Saturday, and I needed to get supplies for lunch, and even the drivers on the interstate were crazy.

Ironically, the girls were angels the entire Target run- I guess they were appreciating the frigid big box store. They are usually crazy in there, too.

We made it home, all drank a gallon of water, and they are out!

Was it worth it? Do you ever really know?

I'll write more when I get my sanity back...

and it won't be about Chick Fil A.

But it may be about the women's gymnastics team. Oh my gosh! They are rock stars! I heart them!!!!

GO USA!!!


1 comment :

Becky said...

Brooke
I love you and you crack me up!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground