I had a blog, and felt like writing on it.
We've been enjoying this super mild winter, which I am not complaining about one iota. I am sure we have some cold days ahead (um, like tonight), but all in all, it's been a sunny, balmy winter.
we're good around here. not getting enough sleep. trying to parent, sleep train, engage these little brains in something other than media. Trying to eat healthy and exercise. trying to engage our hearts in the supernatural. trying to mindful of our faults. be forgiving.
I feel lucky and frustrated.
I feel thankful to be seeing freedom in my life, where there has always been shackles.
I am seeing that Tulsa was where God wanted me. to set me free.
Who knew. who ever knew.
2 comments :
Yay! I love your life so much, because it is such an encouragement to mine!
Mine too! God works in mysterious ways. Freedom feels so good. love you. miss you.
Post a Comment