sighs

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

I am having a hard couple of weeks. Feeling the discouragement of not sleeping through the night, well, in YEARS. Feeling the needs of my family, draining every ounce of energy that I have. Knowing I am lucky, blessed beyond measure, completely spoiled rotten, and feeling fairly worthless even writing these words.

I am living in the most glorious month that there is. October.

and today, I am committing it to beauty.

A wreath will be made.
Flowers planted.
and  a reading chair for the front porch will be found.

before long, the winter will set in. we'll be cozy by the fire and missing these days.

I'm trying to turn my discontent into contentment.

It's not easy. and I would rather pout.

let's hope the better wins today.

Annie just crawled in my lap.

"I need hug"

she hugs. She looks.

"You are very cute"

me, "thankyou, annie"

"I love you"

me, "I love you, too."

"I watch tv"

me, "ok"

ah.

No comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground