For those who thought I might have been teetering on the edge given my past couple of posts, I am doing better today.
Last night, Annie came into my room before bedtime. We cuddled and chatted. She kissed me on the cheeks at least 20 times. I think I needed the sweet connection more than her. It was a kind moment in the middle of a stormy week.
The truth is. I just wish I was better. I wish I had more energy. I wish so many things.
But I am me, and she is she- and we are all in this together.
thanks for letting me keep it real, here.
speaking of real. I didn't update on our third week of Catholic class. To be honest, it was SUPER boring. We had a speaker, who spoke on the Covenants- which Josh could teach in his sleep. It was kind of frustrating, because I actually love looking at the different covenants and how they grow into God's beautiful plan of redemption- but this guy, though I am sure sincere, was a bit on the dry side. Anyway, nothing new really to report, just trucking along.
No comments :
Post a Comment