weird

Friday, May 13, 2011

I posted a long drawn out post yesterday and somehow it has been erased. so weird.

I'm not going to type it again.

but you can pray for some lab work we had drawn on Annie yesterday. Through some providential conversations, we discovered one other possibility regarding Annie's alopecia. It's a long shot, but a very, real possibility. and a curable one.

If the tests come back positive, I'll go into the explanation.

I am hopeful, but also know that this still might be plain ole alopecia- and either way, we are thankful for a beautiful child. (albeit stubborn, strong willed, and committed to the terrible two's!)

say prayers!

2 comments :

Jill said...

Hi Brooke--

My name is Jill--I'm Dustin's little sister. Feel a little creeper-ish, but I enjoy your blog and your writing. I was very excited to read your post yesterday. We'll be praying.

About the post being deleted, it's blogger-wide. They said they backed everything up. More here: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=7b6d0384a4f5fa00&hl=en

The Shulls said...

Hey Brook, go to your "edit posts" and repost it. It should be there saved as a draft. It happened to me too. So excited about the news!!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground