taste of summer

Friday, May 06, 2011

I took the girls walking this morning- which was crazy beautiful, by the way, and you could almost taste Summer. I have come to realize that Spring in Tulsa is a little "gusty" for my taste. unless I am at the beach, I prefer a soft breeze, not one that blows pollen up my nose and knocks your kid off the swing set. (that didn't really happen, but it could, I am certain).

Anyway, I do love early Summer, swimming pools, the sound of sprinklers, and iced tea. I love the coolness of an air conditioned house when you've been sauntering about in the early Summer heat.

All that to say, this morning felt like that.

I'll be singing a much different tune in a couple of months. but then I can talk about my FAVORITE season, Autumn.

have a good day, y'all! Friday is my 24 hour day. meaning, I am up 24 hours because I work on Friday night, and my nap taking days are no more....

No comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground