tidbits

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Well, words cannot express the relief that has come with the change in our weather. I can honestly say I have never lived anywhere where it has been THAT hot for THAT long. I drove halfway to OKC today to drop Annie off with her grandmother- sunroof open, streaming a great Pandora station- cool breeze. I could just feel my pulse settle into a steady rhythm. I made it home, turned off the AC, opened all the windows, and let the fresh air find itself back into our home. I managed to do some dusting, take a small nap, and make a grocery run. Then, of course, my dear companion nausea kicked in, so I took my other dear friend Phenergan, and all should be well soon.

allright- here is some linkage.
  • thanks to charlotte, got reacquainted with Frazey Ford of the former Be Good Tanyas. Looking forward to marinating in her music and lyrics very soon.
  • thinking about using these with the next baby. Went to a workshop here yesterday. Lots of options, kind of overwhelming, but seems easy enough. opinions welcomed.
  • want some of these cuties for Annie. shug??? big daddy??

No comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground