house of sickies

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

well, annie managed to to catch a cold, get three or 4 mosquito bites all over her little bald head, and get a black eye this week. oh, and forget to sleep for like 4 nights.

as you can imagine, it's just been, like, so much fun around here.

and then, last night at work, I felt my throat slowly starting to seize up and hate me. Hacking led to previous a formentioned on this here blog, umm yacking, and well, it all just went down hill from there.

The good news is that it's rained here all day, I had a babysitter for the morning, Josh got home early and brought his sickly bride soup, and Annie slept 3.5 hours.

I have done plenty of sleeping, too.

I still feel like bricks invaded my sinuses, and my throat has seen better days, but I am glad for my bed, and loved ones, and the hope that I will feel better again.

I'll be back soon....

1 comment :

Marc & Amy said...

oh no, brooke! i am so sorry. when it rains, it seems to pour! hang in there and hope you all feel better quickly.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground