first day

Thursday, August 12, 2010

josh went back to school, and so far Annie and I have survived with a little help from our friends.

went to the park this morning and ran into some friends, which always helps in the getting your child exhausted category.

A.M. bath because somebody likes to play with all the wood chips in said playground.

snack, some quiet time in the pack-n-play, and then 2 hour nap. FOR BOTH OF US!

an afternoon trip to the grocery for fruit, fixins for tacos, and coke. because the nausea was setting in and for some reason, just like with Annie, coke is one of the only things that stays down. Diet doesn't. in case you wondered. I tried it already.

the heat was so ridiculous, I barely made it the .5 mile home.

but I did.

We cranked up some tunes and played on the floor.

then the nausea really came on and Dora came to my rescue.

and now I am staring at the clock hoping some handsome young man walks through the front door. soon.

you will thank me for the parts of this day that I left out. Trying to not make this a diary of my upchucks.

the moral of the story. we almost made it. small victories. but victories indeed.

No comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground