I should get this down.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

to remind myself that I am not super human.
that traveling a week and a half with a small child will all but kill you.
that traveling after your busiest work month is not restful, but just might drive you to insanity.
that seeing family is totally worth it, but may want to rethink the next trip, and by that, I mean hire a nanny.(yeah, right)
to remind myself that it won't always be this hard. I won't always feel this bad.

so, we're home. we're tired. I have a ton to get done this week, but all I really want to do is sleep. for days.

Annie had a rough go of it this trip. She's just not a traveler. at least not yet.

I was sick the whole time. Looks like this pregnancy is going to keep me humble. need prayers.

and on a side, but highly more important, note... on our last night in Georgia, my cousin was in a very bad car accident. He is holding his own, but has significant injuries. We are all sick with sorrow and praying constantly for him and my family.

Well, thankfully my child is sleeping. and I am not far behind her.

missed you folks. I'll be back soon.

No comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground