smiles

Monday, January 26, 2009

I know these are HUGE, but you know the grandparents like to see them LIFE SIZE, or at least I figured they would:)

She is smiling at us these past few days, it appears, ON PURPOSE.

However,  I must go, because she is not smiling right now. She is wailing, as a matter of fact.

smiles

IMG_5155s

8 comments :

Whitney said...

so stinkin' cute!! i love, love, love her :) miss you.

susan said...

smart girl!

Anonymous said...

You are correct my dear!

Corrie said...

I love the bottom one--she does look like Josh with Elliot cheeks, I think. Can't wait to see her in person...are you guys going to be ready to travel any time soon?

Dustin Baker said...

Da cheeks, da cheeks. Loving these. Uncles like them life-size too, BTW..

Becky said...

Her light is amazing!

Camille said...

Brooke she is just beautiful! Love the smiles!

Suzanne Owen Jones said...

ok. you are totally going to have to come to bham just so i can hold that baby. she. is. precious.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground