things I would like to do everyday

Saturday, January 31, 2009

pray.
take a walk.
drink a glass of red wine.
eat a piece of fruit..
read a chapter from a book.
listen to music, for at least half an hour.
read the front page on a good newspaper.
eat a salad for lunch.
cook dinner and eat it with my husband.
talk to a friend.
sleep.


unrelated note:

I was thinking about a book the other night that I read in Seminary- John Stott's Sermon on the Mount book

I read a lot of books in Seminary that were quite boring- but this was one of those books that really blew me away. It's an excellent, easy to read book that would be excellent for a "bible study", book club, community group, or for your personal well-being. The premise of the book is The Sermon on the Mount as counter culture- and like I said, it is excellent. I always forget about this book, and I just don't want to forget about it anymore:)

2 comments :

Charlotte said...

I like your list. :) And, I'm going to have to track down that book.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you could have a nice late-afternoon ritual of slicing up a piece of fruit, combining it with slices of cheese, and drinking a glass of red wine while you close your eyes to the good music. :) (Maybe while the baby's napping?)

Ashley Cannan sent me to your blog.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground