I am trying my hardest to work today from home, but the loud noises from the repairs of this giant thing, and the fact that I have four layers on in my own house- is well, making me a wee. bit. crazy.
that pictures is impressive! I am cold like a penguin... boy it's cold in here!!! Hope everything is going well over The Jareds. Any chance we can have yall for dinner this coming week?
4 comments :
that pictures is impressive! I am cold like a penguin... boy it's cold in here!!! Hope everything is going well over The Jareds. Any chance we can have yall for dinner this coming week?
Mohana
I am so sorry, but Thursdays are the only days we cannot, because we have CG... any other day?
we could do friday?
Is hunka hunka working on the tree? He must be salivating with his chainsaw in hand. Sorry about the tree and the weather.
Post a Comment