salsa, homemade

Saturday, August 13, 2005

I am making homemade salsa like crazy these days...so easy.

For a small bowl (enough to feed fourish)

2 tomatoes chopped
1/2 onion chopped
cilantro ( almost a whole bundle, but not all of it)
lime juice, a good amount
a little bit of olive oil
salt and pepper
a touch of cayenne pepper

put everything in a blender until pureed.

adjust to your liking.

2 comments :

Tirzah said...

Brooke got any ideas on what to do with these new sneeky ways of advertising?! I have gotten a few and frankly they make me anger because of the new way to invade.

Anonymous said...

Consider a few modifications such as...

Add can of chopped chili peppers; add some whole kernel corn; add a little "green" hot sauce; CUT BACK ON THE CILANTRO!!! I think cilantro MAKES salsa, but a little cilantro chopped fine will be enough to add flavor without overwhelming the other ingredients. Also, consider chopping ingredients and not blending - it takes a little longer, but worth it! Enjoy!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground