odds and ends

Monday, September 10, 2012

1. Vega-  I took some silly plunge and decided to buy some "Vega" whole food supplement. It just seems no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to get in the nutrition I know that I need. Anyway, It tastes like dirt with steevia in it, but I am dumping it in a strawberry smoothie, and I can get it down:) The nutritional benefits are crazy good, so I'll finish the container if it kills me.


I have to cut the scoop in half. It's just too much for me, so I guess I am getting the nutritional benefits of 1 egg, 1/2 cup a yogurt, 1 salmon, 1.5 slices of bread, 1.5 veggies, and 1 cup of blueberries (antioxidant benefit)
I thought this might be a meal replacement, and I guess it kind of is breakfast for now. Anyway, I'll report back when I finish the  container, which may take all year.

2. It's trying SO hard to be Fall here. 

3. I discovered Nordstrom's online shopping. Free shipping and returns. My life may never be the same.

4. We are back on meal planning. I am planning 3 meals a week, each with a leftover night. Last week worked!

5. gotta go.

No comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground