Well, the weekend started off with some rain. And being the spontaneous mom that I am, I let Annie and Millie get in their rain gear and play in the mud puddles. They loved it. What I failed to consider were Millie's already "allergies", that were in full force. Well, we pressed the repeat button Saturday morning, more playing in the wet grass and dirt.
And, well, Saturday night no sleep was had by one little Millie. Sunday, we ended up at Urgent Care with fever and two ear infections!
Last night was a little better as long as we stayed on top of the fever. I think the antibiotic kicked in because she's sleeping great right now.
At least she had fun, right?
Sometimes I feel like God made people like me to help encourage others that your kids will survive without the occasional sunscreen, jumping in mud puddles with colds, what have you.
I'm kidding, kind of.
anyway, it's monday, which means back on the wagon. we had our ice cream and fast food fix this weekend. We managed a cooked meal, too.
happy monday.

No comments :
Post a Comment