snag.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

so far this summer, we seem to be running into one big snag. is that word? a phrase? with the amount of sleep I am getting, I am very likely making this up.

I also just made another pot of coffee because the first one was way too weak.

no weak coffee around here.

anyway, we just can't seem to get our act together around here. between working nights, and being up all hours of the night with amelia, well- I am pretty much in a state of zombie-ness all the time.

and with tiredness comes crankiness, and overwhelming piles of laundry, and creeping anxiety.

we need a vacay.

tues morning- i leave for 30-a! I'll be going ALONE, to visit my sister's family and twin impregnated dearest friend and her husband. Yes, I am totally crashing their beach party, sleeping on the bunk bed, but I am giddy with the delight.

I need this like you have NO idea.

and then, a bit later down the pike, we'll be visiting friends and family down South- and I am hoping this will be a time of relaxation and family and sweet tea.

on another note- seems like amelia isn't getting enough to eat- probably from a combination of low milk supply and bad reflux. of course, I am super bummed about this- so we are trying some new routines (hence our lack of sleeping, etc...)

We've been adding lots more formula and rice to her diet- which has sent her little gut into a whirlwind. Several middle of night blow outs, which is always fun.

we'll make it. we always do.

btw, josh goes to visit the orthodox church today.

and I got a day-shift job.

always an adventure.....

addendum: josh left said orthodox church. too weird. rock n roll church it is. for now.

No comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground