unabashed laziness

Friday, January 21, 2011

annie's grandmother - whom annie affectionately call "me-maw"- (I promise, Cathy, we'll get that corrected!)- has annie for a few days, and I have been basking in unabashed laziness. I am starting to realize (this is a little late in the game)- that how I feel is almost directly related to how much rest I am getting. I have been sleeping beyond horrible for weeks- but yesterday, I literally rested all day, took a unisom, and slept most of the night. I felt almost normal this morning.

I finished my business taxes and all my spreadsheets are up to date. I updated my 2010 photography business facebook page. I cooked breakfast. took a shower.

what is happening in the world? It's only 11:34????

well, my iced tea is poured. feet are up. I plan on resting MORE right this very minute.

I do miss my annie, though.

No comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground