2 more

Monday, January 24, 2011

OB appt's, that is.

I seriously could hardly walk into the office today. I don't know what Amelia is doing in there, but I am pretty sure it involves using my bladder as a trampoline.

I really am on the home stretch, though- and my mind and body cannot wait.

I took care of 3 babies this weekend who all were supposed to be born the week Amelia is due. They all had little premature issues- and I was reminded that as jealous as I was that those moms were with their babies- they were with them, patiently waiting for them to turn various corners so they could go home. I've been there with Annie, it's no fun. So, as uncomfortable as I am, little Amelia can co-habitate with me a wee bit longer.

I keep thinking I am going to get my act together. you know, like pack a hospital bag and wash some of amelia's clothes- it hasn't happened yet.

instead, I drove Annie today for a secret treat. her first krispy kreme donut. I could hear her in the back saying "yum, yum" with every warm bite. I may or may not have fallen off the wagon and eaten 2 chocolate glazed donuts, and it may or may not have been totally awesome.

I'll never tell.


1 comment :

Marc & Amy said...

ha ha! that's awesome. :)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground