a week of crazies

Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am glad to tell you that my grandmother is doing great. Her cardiac cath was totally clear with no damage to her heart muscle. She had an AICD/pacemaker put in yesterday, which will hopefully ward off any more incidents of cardiac arrest at anniversary parties. It's been an emotional week, with lots of unknowns. We're all breathing a little easier now. Well, some are. It's currently 4 am and I have heart burn, so I'm blogging.

My step sister in law had a beautiful baby girl yesterday and then spent the day having blood pressure instability and passing out. So we left one crisis and entered another. Last I heard, she was being monitored a bit more closely, but she was resting and feeling better. I hope so.

We bought bourbon and wine last night to welcome my mom and Jim to Thanksgiving today. I think they will need it. Especially if they survive flying through ATL and DFW today after such a week of difficulty.

I can't brag much. I just survived one night of work, a week of being 27 weeks pregnant, and a trip to Target on Thanksgiving Eve, in which I had to stop every few minutes to take a deep breath from Amelia's stomping on my bladder.

With that said, much to be grateful for today.

even if the one night Annie seems to be sleeping all night, I can't sleep.


No comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground