
I should probably document this pregnancy (besides all the moaning), just a little bit, for the sake of memories. So here I am, 26 weeks. Or 12 weeks from delivering (God willing). I'll hopefully find out tomorrow what our actual surgery date is. I am pushing for 38 weeks. I have no desire to go into labor again, which means, of course, that I will- but anyway....
Amelia continues her acrobatics. And the contractions seems to come on in the afternoon, after I have chased Annie all day and what not. All in all, I pretty much stink at the pregnancy bit, no news there.
As for cravings. Slightly sweetened iced tea. peppermint patties. potato soup and bread from Panera. Occasionally mexican. But mostly it is just wherever the wind blows my appetite, which is in many assorted directions. Josh is LOVING it. (not)
No comments :
Post a Comment