almost over

Monday, November 29, 2010

I can't believe my mom and Jim actually got to come after all the drama last week, and I can't believe they leave tomorrow. It's been a nice time of eating, Christmas decorating, much laziness, and some shopping. We may have even managed to get Annie's schedule changed a bit, so she naps later in the afternoon, goes to bed later, and wakes up later! We'll see if it sticks, but here's to hoping! My 5am mornings are killing me.

Last night we drove around and looked at Christmas lights. Annie loved it, and said "beautiful" for the first time.

I definitely missed being in Macon. I love being home for the holidays, and would have loved to have seen my sweet grandmother, sister, my dad and jackie. It will probably be Summer before we make it back South, and I just choose not to think about how long that seems.

Just so thankful this year for so many things. Most of all, that my grandmother is going home from the hospital today. It's really just amazing that she is here with us.

I am not thankful for the continuing fight to feel well. I am working on it, but all I can say is that it is the 3rd trimester, and I am already SO OVER YOU.

cheers:)

No comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground