I love pink in my life - what a great gift I always wanted a sister. Not that I didn't love my brother but you know sisters are just special. SK keeps asking for a sister but I told her God doesn't take to go orders - Ha! Excited for you guys!
YEAH!!! That's awesome! I must say that Gabriella has been my easier child thus far... Christian is full of drama (actually passionate emotion that I just don't handle well!). At this point, he is the one that reminds me my hands are more than full with 2. Courtney, you are super mom! Congrats, Brooke!
4 comments :
Congrats! That is very exciting even if it does mean more drama.
I love pink in my life - what a great gift I always wanted a sister. Not that I didn't love my brother but you know sisters are just special. SK keeps asking for a sister but I told her God doesn't take to go orders - Ha! Excited for you guys!
Congrats friend!!! Got any ideas for a name?? We're thrilled for you guys!
YEAH!!! That's awesome! I must say that Gabriella has been my easier child thus far... Christian is full of drama (actually passionate emotion that I just don't handle well!). At this point, he is the one that reminds me my hands are more than full with 2. Courtney, you are super mom! Congrats, Brooke!
Post a Comment