Wow! I am completely excited for you guys and I'm totally talking to the Lord for you on this one - Lord please don't let Brooke be as sick as she was in her last pregnancy - spare her from the depths of constant sickness - let her drink lots of milkshakes, coffee, and sweet tea!! Annie's going to be a big sister - love it!
Brooke, Congratulations! What a special time to check out your blog! I have been reading your blog for a while now and didn't know how to respond. So decided to figure it out TODAY!!! GOD BLESS YOU BROOKE AND JOSH AND BEAUTIFUL LITTLE ANNIE! KNOW I LOVE AND MISS YOU TERRIBLY! GOD WILL GIVE YOU STRENGTH TO GET THROUGH ALL THINGS AS LITTLE ANNIE GROWS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL! LOVE YOU - AUNT CINDY
15 comments :
WOOT WOOT! That is AWESOME!!! Congrats!!!!!
Wow! I am completely excited for you guys and I'm totally talking to the Lord for you on this one - Lord please don't let Brooke be as sick as she was in her last pregnancy - spare her from the depths of constant sickness - let her drink lots of milkshakes, coffee, and sweet tea!! Annie's going to be a big sister - love it!
What?!?!?! that is sooo exciting! congratulations my friend! :) what a blessing.
So exciting, Brooke!!! Congratulations to you and Josh.
How exciting, Brooke! Lots of pregnancy going on these days (NOT ME) and it gets me all excited!
Love you!
Yeah!!!!! Congrats!!
Praying for you friend. SO excited for you! You are an amazing mom!
Congratulations Brooke! So excited for y'all...Annie is so beautiful!
So thrilled for you! Praying for a healthy and strong heartbeat.
Congrats, Brooke! That's fantastic news!
We are thrilled!!!! (not for the nausea of course) but so happy for you guys!! What a blessing!!!
yea brooke! how great!
couldn't be more excited for you, friend...
CONGRATS friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praying for less toilet hugging for this pregnancy : )
Brooke, Congratulations! What a special time to check out your blog! I have been reading your blog for a while now and didn't know how to respond. So decided to figure it out TODAY!!! GOD BLESS YOU BROOKE AND JOSH AND BEAUTIFUL LITTLE ANNIE! KNOW I LOVE AND MISS YOU TERRIBLY! GOD WILL GIVE YOU STRENGTH TO GET THROUGH ALL THINGS AS LITTLE ANNIE GROWS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL! LOVE YOU - AUNT CINDY
Post a Comment