developments...

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Dr. S called today. All of Annie's tests came back normal. so happy.

however, all of her eye lashes fell out this week. go figure. well, most of them. I see new little ones, but still???

So, we are getting referred to a dermatologist. maybe they will have some insight. I hope so.

I am thankful that we are not looking at anything life threatening, though.

say a prayer that we can get this thing figured out.

meanwhile, this is how I found Annie when I picked her up from Mother's Day Out. Somebody decided they wanted to play beauty shop with Annie's "hair". hilarious. If they only knew the current drama....



Screen shot 2010-03-03 at 7.18.29 PM

1 comment :

littlestreetfighter's Mom said...

oh my goodness!! the hair!! that is so hilarious about that piggie tail on top of her head.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground