Mom has been great- she stocked us up on soup and is helping me get things ready for Annie. She force fed me ginger ale all day, and I finally got some soup down last night. Me and Annie are going to have to go through detox when this is all said and done:)
I do feel like perhaps I did have a kidney infection, and all the drugs have finally done their work. I still hurt, but it's more pregnancy soreness and not stabbing pain kind of stuff. All the nurses said I was "presenting" like someone with a kidney stone or infection. It certainly felt that way to me as well- anyway. tis a mystery.
I was given so much fluid in the hospital, that I officially have "cankles". I had been so proud of my lack of swelling- but so much for that.
Well, here's to the weekend and to hopefully feeling better. Thanks again for all the support.
2 comments :
So glad that Rhonda came to the rescue! Still praying for you and sweet Annie.
I am sorry you've had such a hard time lately... it was so good to hear that your Mom made it there. I can imagine what a great help you can get from her and be pampered at the same time!
We pray you continue to recover completely!!!
Post a Comment